Monday, November 15, 2010

My evil little cat!

One would think that an 8 lb cat could not do much harm. WRONG! I got up to get a glass of water and find the "queen" in my chair. Where she came from is beyond me b/c I saw no sign of her. So I scooped her up and sat her in my lap. She got all comfy & cute. Out came the camera.

She totally HATES the camera and decided it was time that I learn to not pull out the camera. Enjoy!


The new & improved game of cat & mouse!




Hey! That is MY mouse!




You don't REALLY need that thumb, do you?




Give me that darn camera! I don't want my picture taken!!!




Let this be a reminder that I don't like the camera!




But you know you love me!




 

6 comments:

  1. that is so cute :-) my puppy is the same way. she's jealous of my laptop being on my lap, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this looks familiar! My cat loves to lay on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and soft. I really do love her. Even when she is evil. It makes her unique.

    I brought her home 2 summers ago from my grandma's house, 12 hrs away. Nothing like a 12 hr drive with a 5 week old kitten and 2 little boys in the car. Yes, I made it home sanely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the floor laughing!! Cats are truly the most unique and complicated animals!

    Cute pictures!

    Saw your link from the UEF forums! :)

    -Tiffany with Will Write 4 Food
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete