Sunday, January 9, 2011

As the snow approaches...

As I sit here with a slight chill in the air, I start thinking about the snow that is slowly coming our way. I expect it will be white when I wake in the morning and more snow piling up. Just so happens are are in the area that is to be hardest hit from this storm. E-gads!

That means today was the last trip to town for a few days, at least. Glad I stocked up. It was cold but a nice sunny drive to the grocery store, with no mention of snow in the sky. But, a quick check of the local radar and snow is knocking at the door.

So, tomorrow and Tuesday I will be out getting great snow photos! I won't be able to get very far from home as I will be limited to foot travel only. But living here, I don't need to go far from home to find beautiful photographs.

See what I found last year? Maybe I can beat these over the next 2 days!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, It looks lovely. When it gets below 70 I'm cold, lol, still looks lovely, with a fire going in the fireplace and some hot coffee to return to at home!

    ReplyDelete